Wrenelle Stander has over 25-years of work experience in the aviation and energy industries, of which over 15 years have been at executive leadership level.
In November 2018, she joined Comair Limited as the Executive Director: Airline Business Unit, running the airline assets: British Airways, as part of a licence agreement, and kulula.com, South Africa’s first low-fare airline. Effective 31 July 2019, Wrenelle assumed the role of Joint CEO at Comair.
Before joining Comair, she held several positions within the Sasol Limited Group including: Senior Vice President: Corporate Affairs and Managing Director: Sasol Gas.
Wrenelle has also held a range of executive leadership positions in the civil aviation industry:
- Managing Director: Air Traffic and Navigation Services Company.
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer: South African Civil Aviation Authority.
- Chief Director: Aviation and Maritime Regulation.
Wrenelle has extensive Board experience and serves as an Executive Director on the Comair Limited Board (JSE: COM), as a non-Executive Director for the Sishen Iron Ore Company Pty Limited, as well as Christel House, a Cape Town based NGO working with impoverished children.
- MBA from Oxford Brookes University in the United Kingdom.
- BA (Hons) degree from the University of Cape Town
Executive Manager - Commercial Distribution
Iain Meaker has over 20 years experience in the travel industry, working across a number of travel sectors, including transportation, the inbound travel sector, wholesale travel, retail travel, e-commerce, marketing and general managerial functions.
Since 2006, he has worked on launching the Comair Travel business, and in 2008 was promoted to Executive Manager of Comair Travel. He was appointed to Executive Manager of Commercial Distribution in April 2013.
- Victorian Certificate of Education - Psychology and Social Interaction.
- National Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management.