Established in July 2001, kulula.com launched as South Africa's first low-fare airline. Today, kulula.com is more than just an airline, offering customers an entire travel experience. Our ancillary offerings such as car hire, hotel bookings, holiday packages and chauffeur-driven airport cabs can all be booked online, in one easy transaction.
The word kulula means 'easily' in Zulu and is at the heart of everything we do - easy to book and fly.
kulula customers can and should expect the following kulula values:
- Safety and professionalism - Our most important principle is 'Safety First'.
- The easiest around – We aim to provide the easiest way to book and pay for your travel needs.
- Simplicity – No complications. We don't use high-and-mighty language or lavish descriptions. We get to the point and that's that.
- Total honesty – We tell it like it is. We're not shy of being straight forward and down-to-earth. What you see is what you get.
- Great Fun– We believe that smiles and jokes should be free. We genuinely aim to be friendly at all times and provide the right environment for natural talent to shine.
- Inspiration – Wherever possible, we provide our staff with opportunities to develop their skills and take their abilities to new heights in the service of our customers.
kulula credit card
kulula's VISA backed credit card that combines airline rewards was launched in 2006. The concept allows card holders to earn kulula moolah on their purchases to use towards paying for any kulula flights at any time. This partnership with FNB ensures that the kulula credit card can be used at over 25 million stores worldwide.